• Home
  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Disclaimer
  • Privacy Policy

Motivaction

  • Tutorial Blogger
  • Tutorial SEO
  • Template Blogger
  • Catatan
  • Teknologi
    • Smartphone
    • Laptop

Blog Archive

  • ►  2016 (29)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2015 (90)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (29)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ▼  2014 (45)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ▼  July (7)
      • Wired to Connect - Discipline Shouldn't Hurt
      • Erupting Ice!
      • Mindful Parenting: Your Language
      • Ice Chalk Color Mixing
      • Superhero Scavenger Hunt
      • Swamp Bath!
      • I Create My World by Connie Bowen - A Book Review
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
Powered by Blogger.
Home » play » Swamp Bath!

Swamp Bath!



We love to make bath time super fun in our home. When I saw this amazingly fun sensory bath here at Growing a Jeweled Rose, I knew I had to try this out! Definitely check our her blog for more amazing ideas!

 I started by cooking some spaghetti noodles, then coloring them with plain food coloring.





Next, I added a few drops of green food coloring to their bath water. Note: This does not stain the kids or the tub.  Then I added what few creatures I could find.





Then I dumped in the noodles.



Next: Add children!

My boys loved this wild and wacky bath! They ended up stringing the noodles all over themselves to become swamp monsters!

Afterwards, I just scooped the noodles out of the tub (yep, that took some time) and the did a quick tub wipe down. Totally worth it.

Have a playful day!




Tweet

Terimakasih anda telah membaca artikel tentang Swamp Bath!. Jika ingin menduplikasi artikel ini diharapkan anda untuk mencantumkan link https://motivacktion.blogspot.com/2014/07/swamp-bath.html. Terimakasih atas perhatiannya.

Related Posts

at 8:42 AM
Labels: play

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }


Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Search This Blog

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile

Popular Posts

  • 30 Days of Play in November!
    30 Days of Play in November!
    Last month , I began a new series, giving you simple and inexpensive play ideas for every day of the month. You asked for me to keep these p...
  • Friday Favorites: Makeup Drawer Edition
    Friday Favorites: Makeup Drawer Edition
    Hallelujah!  It's Friday!  This week has been long and extremely busy.  But then again, it is the end of the year and the end of the ...
  • Are We Just Friends?
    Are We Just Friends?
    During my years as administrator of a popular Positive Parenting page on Facebook, I’ve seen quite a few myths swirling about the public re...
  • 4 Parental Behaviors to Avoid
    4 Parental Behaviors to Avoid
    Dr. John Gottman is a world-renowned relationship expert. Through many years of research, he has discovered 4 behaviors that we should avoid...
  • The Positive Discipline Difference
    The Positive Discipline Difference
    Last week, I debunked the myth that positive parents just want to be friends with their children. You can read that post here . This week, I...
  • Tips for when your child self Adults
    Tips for when your child self Adults
    Tips for when your child self Adults Most parents wish they had to beatify. But this is precisely the desire often causes many parents o...
  • Solutions for Sibling Rivalry
    Solutions for Sibling Rivalry
    If you're like me, you dreamed that your children would be best friends from the start. It's both heartbreaking and frustrating when...
  • How to take care and educate children do, parents must be 18 things
    How to take care and educate children do, parents must be 18 things
    How to take care and educate children do, parents must be 18 things All parents want to have a good growth their children. In child...
  • tips for children to quickly talk
    tips for children to quickly talk
    tips for children to quickly talk Parents must be observant in parenting and child care. Because at ages 0-24 months are periods of g...
  • Positive Communication with Children
    Positive Communication with Children
    Positive communication is an essential part of all healthy relationships. It builds mutual respect, trust, connection, and nurtures your chi...
Copyright Motivaction: Swamp Bath!